Skateboard School Services
Welcome to Skateboard School, where learning safety, responsibility, and confidence is memorable, exciting and educational. Skateboard School is committed to informing students and empowering newcomers that are interested in the electric skateboard revolution. Our passion is sharing our love of learning about electric skateboarding. At the core of our mission is empowering students and newcomers to the exciting new world of electric skateboards. We are driven by the passion of skateboarding by sharing our love of electric skateboarding with you by teaching, training and coaching you a real-world hands-on experience of how to safely, responsibly and intelligently utilize electric skateboards.
Below are some of the core services we offer:
STARTING THE ELECTRIC SKATEBOARD JOURNEY
- Learn how to carefully select, test and properly wear safety gear like a helmet, elbow pads, knee pads and wristguards.
- Learn when, where and how to safely, responsibly and carefully charge and recharge the electric skateboard and controller.
- Learn how, when and where to safely turn on, off and use the electric skateboard controller.
- Learn how to avoid overcharging electric skateboard components.
- Learn how to stop, stop and stop again. Literally, we cannot overstate how important it is to learn to safely and correctly to stop effectively with an electric skateboard for your personal safety and that of pedestrians and fellow commuters.
- Learn how to test the speed, torque, and balance of the electric skateboard.
- Learn when, where and how to adjust, correct and maintain speed, torque and balance that is safe, comfortable and practical to your individual capabilities, preference, and need.
CONTINUING TO USE THE ELECTRIC SKATEBOARD
- Learn how to adjust your trucks.
- Learn how to carefully balance extra loads like backpacks, laptops, books, groceries and more!
IMPROVING THE ELECTRIC SKATEBOARD JOURNEY
- Learn how to safely and responsibly maneuver an electric skateboard with adverse weather and visibility conditions like nighttime, fog and early morning sun glare
- Learn to go uphill safely with an electric skateboard
- Learn to go downhill safely and confidently with an electric skateboard
- Learn to perform emergency stops and falls to avoid injury to your self and others.
MASTERING THE ELECTRIC SKATEBOARD
- Learn how to assemble your own electric skateboard with custom wheels, trucks, deck, battery, and motor.